Well, this is one of the days... when you wake up back into a life of nightmare.
And tries to ignore it before it smacks you over right in the front of you face.
If I had a fire alarm in my head, it should be ringing now. But in all sense that defies logic, it's not.
I've been irresponsible with my project, allowing the excuses and the inaction or action of other people become my own. I've been dallying around, letting the trivial matters take center stage while I tip-toes around the heart of the matters I didn't know where to start from.
I look into the mirror, and said this would change. But as I sit before the computer, I'm distracted once more. I'm going to now hold on to to-do lists, and packed to the minute timetablings, so I don't give myself the liberty to think or to wander. Thinking is for later. Right now, I think doing is much more appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment