January 1, 2010

2010: just some simple resolutions...

Ps: I missed my old blogging style, it used to flow much better than and is more narrative, so it actually made sense to me - reading it again 1 year later. Well next year if i'm reading this again and cannot understand this. Just try to imagine.

Okay, to not complicate matters and come up with resolutions that won't be fufilled I'm only going to have 5 simple simple ones (I.E abstract). I'm pretty sure the '09 ones are too drastic and expect myself to drop my spots entirely too fast. and I realized that I actually liked some of my spots.

1. COURAGE
- To pursue and move forward.
- To face whatever. Come what may.
- To make, but not repeat, mistakes.
- To NOT REGRET!

2. LOVE.
- in whatever ways.
- and for tong.
- and for daddy, mummy
- To love myself and find some love for others too.
- and be contactable. (trying this again!)

3. CHERISH
- to reduce self-disruptive behaviors
- to attend classes.
- to exercise.

4 INTEREST
- To try and dabble all I want.
- To write.

5. to be thought of.... for now maybe to WORK HARD

and that's who I want to be in 2010. I'm trying a hope, but no obligation, system this year.
-----------------------------------------
Not sure where this fits, but top on my want list of 2010 is a good pair of headphones. I just can't learn to save $$...

Happy New Year to you if you are actually reading this.
I'm not listing it in here today, but my to-do list is extending infinitely. I'm not sleeping on that for the first night of the new year. But hopefully (to almost zero chance) I'll get up early tomorrow.

Maybe I'll tell you what happen tomorrow. If anything happens.
Till then, Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment